Wednesday, July 13, 2011

my loots for the day











































my loots for the day :
(a) a bag I really like for myself (have been known as 'recycle bag aunty' for too long)
(b) some recipe books (because this mama seriously want to learn to cook proper edible food)
(c) pregnancy nutrition & confinement recipe (she suddenly realised the importance of health)
(d) sand play & 2 folders (to keep 'pink booklet' dry)
(e) 2 mini back pack (for training kiddies to carry their own stuff)
(f) 4 water proof paper bag (for carrying kiddies' stuff)
(g) 2 boxes of puzzles
(h) glow in the dark playset (ah bi's favourite night time activity)
(i) 4 pair of children scissors (for training kiddies to use scissors, 4 colours because I can't decide what colour to choose)
(j) hairbands
(k) some bird-motives clips (for 骗小孩子...haha)

If you are interested to get stuffs like these, can go for Mr DIY shop ... I must say they sell almost everything ranging from kitchenware to hardware to women's items to children toys.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails