Monday, July 18, 2011

the week I turned 30


I call it the lucky pasta pot - got it free from sending in some forms from Malaysian Women's Weekly =)







Thank you to a bunch of colleagues who celebrated my birthday with me at Pizza Hut plus a 'get a taste of everything' cake =)








A special luncheon meat sandwich from Grace sitting next to me a day before... she definately settled my cravings for luncheon meat ... haha =)










A simple treat for myself, ah bi & dear - one of my favourite - red bean desert =)






My birthday present from ah dear ... plus the assembling work =)











The wallpaper on my workstation that never fail to sort of 'motivate' me every morning (on the reason why I still need to come to office tomorrow) ...hehe =)







The lucky bamboo (some call it Guan Yin bamboo) which I saved from the 'dustbin' outside my office ... originally those CNY lucky bamboo type but I dismantled it to let the plant have more growing room.
Have always wanted to bring some lucky bamboo from home but never got to doing it... finally it came itself to me and a bunch of them some more =)

and of course last but not least, thank you for all those warm birthday wishes that flow in =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails