Saturday, July 30, 2011

what he wanted me to do....


Little boy did something unexpected today. Here's how it goes :

Mama seeing there are some yellow and purple wild flowers growing in our garden decided to let little boy explore something new today.
Mama pluck the flowers and pass the flowers to little boy.
Mama : nah,妈妈 给你, 这是什么?
little boy : fo..wer (his pronunciation of flower)
Mama : mama give you flower, what do you say?
little boy : 谢谢
Mama : What colour is the flower? Yeh.... and Pur...
little boy : ...low....purPAL.
Mama : 欢?
little boy laughed cheekily while holding the flowers preciously.
Little boy : fower...fower
Little boy : give mama ... give mama (give the purple flower stalk to mama)
Mama : 谢谢你. Thank you.
Little boy : 我爱你
Mama : say 'Mama, 我爱你 again (hearing once is not enough for this mama...haha, so I force him to say again =p) ... I was very happy hearing him say that until the next moment...
Little boy refuse to say it again but instead pass the yellow flower to mama as well.
Little boy then take mama's hand and lead mama to the grass area and ...
Little boy : Mama...'PUT BACK PUT BACK'
Mama almost *PENGSAN*
('PUT BACK' is the key word I always use to teach him to keep his toys / put back the things where they are ... haha, I can see that now it backfired)

Mama started LOL ... 'PUT BACK' the flowers which I pluck??? - that's the only one thing I cannot do and this little fella is asking me to do exactly that.
Mama : Mama pluck pluck the flower already, now cannot put back. We keep keep the flowers ok?
Little boy seeing mama didn't proceed as he said, took the flowers from my hand and try to
STICK BACK THE FLOWERS TO THE BROKEN STEM!

I discover 2 lessons today :
1. Always admire flowers without plucking them. 1st - I don't kill the flowers. 2nd - I won't be asked to do the impossible.
2. to a child - nothing is impossible, really.

and he really make my day today, being so innocence yet funny...LOL

1 comment:

Lawsh said...

clever little bugger

Related Posts with Thumbnails