Thursday, July 28, 2011

the nesting instinct? @ passion project?

Is this what they call the nesting instinct?
*typing while munching overnight waffle at 4.45am*

after stumbling upon this blog
http://ilikepapercutting.blogspot.com/
I'm inspired to sew some pillowcase + bolstercase + patchwork blanket + tote
* and now I just thought of one more important thing ... the beanie bag for put on baby chest while sleeping to comfort them*

So I found my passion project for this year (maybe spillover next year..never know)
I've come out with plans on how to get leftover fabrics (用剩的布料)
and out of my sudden surge of 'eagerness' ... I crazily went to Kamdar (which is a few streets away from my office) to source cheap cotton cloth.
Don't know coincidence or lucky, there were having big sales due to Hari Raya coming soon ... so I got some 1m cotton cloth @ RM2.50 - RM3.00.
And I came home smiling to myself for the whole night =)

* to my dear friends, if you have any leftover fabrics (no matter how small piece), please donate to me ya.. please help to contribute to helping me achieving my passion project. Thank you very much =) *

the pictures below are from http://ilikepapercutting.blogspot.com/ . Thank you to the blogger who inspired me





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails