Wednesday, October 12, 2011

我和 '他' 有一个约会

Tomorrow (or rather today)
I'm having a date with 'him'
I've been eyeing 'him' for god knows how long before I dare to ask 'him' out.
Looking back, it must have been the fear of rejection, feeling of helplessness that were holding me back.
So, last week, I buck up the courage to ask 'him'
and he said 'YES'
I was elated. It was like having a big stone lifted from my heart.
So, now I'm sleepless over tomorrow's date.
It has been some time since I'm in the dating scene, so I wonder whether I'll be 'good enough'
I wonder how's it like when we meet, I'm worried about what should I wear, what are we going to do, what are we going to eat, and when it comes to paying ...

My heart is fluttering, so is my stomach ... how many hours more do I have to wait? Why time seem to pass so slowly...

2 comments:

cy said...

hmmm... when i'm reading this, feels like you are going to date your 2nd little one ...

curious ...

Su said...

hehe..the date was fabulous =p with little one 'kicking' inside

Related Posts with Thumbnails