Sunday, October 23, 2011

PRECIOUS (from BBWS 2011)



Guess how much this set of 'Brain Quest' would have cost me outside? When I found them ( only a few left) and a 'gentleman' is trying to conveniently grab them from my box, I gave him that 'stare' ...haha

You can take anything that's meant for me...but never anything that's meant for my children...













Omnibuses from some of my fav authors (like Danielle Steel, Dorothy Koomsoon, Nora Roberts, Ken Follett, David Baldacci) ... for RM10 each. Effectively, that's RM5 per story.











Golds ... some books which I've been wanting very much to read & own but didn't willing to part with my $$. The prospect of finding them was estatic ... particularly Nicholas Sparks - The last song & The lucky ones and Anchee Min - Empress Orchid & The last empress. RM8 each even for hardcover.













Some other books which I'm very glad to find ... Felt like hitting jackpot .. albeit a smaller windfall but nevertheless, never failed to bring smile.

















Some asian writings ... which I start to find intriguing and interesting. Perhaps it's due to the rich culture and something we are able to relate to.











Another set of books from parenting, self help and general ... these are treasures =) RM8 each except for Lilian Too feng shui - RM15.













Last but not least - children books ranging from RM3 - RM6. Except for the 300 over pages Disney storybook collection for RM12. Was lucky didn't get the lace & trace motor skill development kit from another bookfair earlier for RM27. Now I got something similar for RM6 (with six different designs inside) ... yippie.

3 comments:

cy said...

my to read books list is up there dy for year 2012.... :-P

anechoic said...

learning using ipad will be more fun for shawn liao..hehehe

Su said...

sure, come over n select the books you want =D hehe

Ipad cannot teach how to put & tie shoelace la =p hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails