Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I hear this song ...

Amazing Grace
some time ago, a friend shared this song / gospel.
I didn't know the title but
and upon hearing the 1st few notes, I had tears rolling down my cheeks.
They just came down ..
I guess it must have been the memories I had ..
the very 1st time I heard this song was during mummy's funeral (albeit the chinese version)
and for the following don't know how many days / months / years ...
my heart has found solace in this gospel ..
because it will be accompanying mummy (and us) throughout this journey for a long long time.
At that time, I used to sing and hymm this song for mummy ... so that she'll not feel so lonely and afraid in her 'journey' and so that she know I'm with her always although we are 'far far apart'

Only god knows how how much I miss you ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails