Saturday, October 22, 2011

wth...I've got more important things to attend to.

Today at this time, I'm supposed to be physically present at office testing for DR (Disaster Recovery) exercise.

But here I'm sitting at computer right @ home. Instead I conveniently ask help from another colleague to 'stand in' for me and conveniently told my boss that I'm not able to come and had make arrangement for it. I believe due credit must be given to my colleague for helping me.

I've got a 2nd chance today ... to attend to something which I've been longing to. Never mind that it's taking up a whole day, never mind that I may be rated 'irresponsible / under-performing' at work, never mind all that ...because to me, this is way more important.

till then, wish you have a good day too =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails