Monday, February 06, 2012

freezer's occupant

*** Warning : This is a post about breast milk. Please do not proceed if you are not interested ***








I spent a night arranging these ... as I need to optimise the space in my home freezer. 


It really wasn't easy as need to arrange according to FIFO (First In First Out) method so that the earliest expressed breastmilk can be used 1st.


As you can see, I've remove the ice compartment to accomodate. 


The door side 2 level is almost occupied also.


Ask me to pour away, I can't ... How can i throw away my blood & sweat. (The confinement lady told me that breastmilk is actually made from a mother's blood).


All I'm hoping is that my supply will continue to be sufficient even after I go back to work. 


I do not ask for more..just for me to have enough to feed my child for as long as I can. 


For I think it's one of the best gift I can give. 


2 comments:

snoopychui said...

I hope I have the same supply as yours! Mine reduced when I fall sick on the third week of confinement. :( Even before I fall sick, my supply was not as good as yours. I think now my supply had stopped totally. Jaxzel is now fully on formula. I wish I can give him the best gift of life but I failed. :(

Su said...

You bringing him into this world is already the best gift of life =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails