Wednesday, February 15, 2012

who say doing laundry no fun?

Err...for me at least when my trusty 3yo (and still counting) washing machine is willing to help me do the washing.
and also for the following reasons :


(1) the thrill of finish folding the piles of clothes that had been accumulating before the next pile add on. Also the thrill of searching for particular clothing item when we are rushing when not folded =p 


(2) the 'hidden happiness' that envelope the heart when you know you'll have alot of pre-loved office attire and smart casual wear waiting for you to get back in shape to wear them. Also the 'indirect happiness' that you need not spend on office attire for at least another year.

(3) knowing that those fabrics which we use to make those crafts /baby toys / gifts / daily use items are clean and chemical free.

(4) the fun of having eye feast with colourful baby clothes. Thanks to some preloved from Evelyn. if I've got the time, would have love to do some colour toning.



(5) the satisfaction when everything is folded and categorised, ready to be put to drawer for use...knowing that I've done my duty (this portion of housework). Also because folding clothes is fun...it allows me to watch TV while folding (the only multitask I'm able to master currently)

(6) Last but not least, getting free detergent like this makes laundry'ing even more fun.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

for me, washing clothes everyday is a form of exercise....arm toning....as my mum doesn't want to use washing machine...:P

Su said...

salute!! I don't think I've enough strength to hand wash...hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails