Thursday, February 02, 2012

my monthly investment : the crazy & desperate version


Yup, the RM1.20 / month investment I've been working on for the past few months.
Why still using this method? 
Cause it will still yield same result (hopefully).
The calculation : 
Each sms cost RM1, so if I want to 'invest' in 9 'stocks' for that particular month, I need to fork out RM9.
whereas this method, I need RM0.60 stamp x 2 envelopes (different magazine) = RM1.20.
Yes, I have to resort to petty petty things like this to help me survive the ever increasing costs...haha. 


Well, if you ask me, I'll continue doing this until one day the company gives me a call and say "Pleassse STOP sending in. You're NOT going to win ANYTHING so don't waste your postage fee" ... 
well, at least they are going to tell me. If I'm sending sms, all I receive is an automated message thanking me for participating. The sms won't say ""Pleassse STOP sms in. You're NOT going to win ANYTHING so don't increase your hanphone bill"  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

don't worry...u r not alone....:P

Su said...

hehe...ada kaki, boleh 'buka meja' =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails