Friday, March 21, 2014

easy yummy fully happy banana pancake

I'm no good at cooking (this is a known fact...LOL)
but I found something totally edible no matter how bad a cook I am
banana pancake with only 2 ingredients needed
banana + eggs 
1. Got some ripe bananas for RM0.99 from reduced to clear .. the riper the better more banana'ish sweet taste
2. cut the banana and smash using fork till puree (like for baby food)
3. beat 2 eggs (here I use telor kampung)

4. mix the banana and egg together and beat again to mix well
5. spread some oil / butter on the stove (I use butter, more yummy and smell nice)
6. pour the mixture into the pan and wait for them to cook. determine how small / big you want your pancake be.

7. Can eat just like that or with banana slice / honey / yoghurt / ice cream (we had it plain because it was already banana sweet. (okay I admit my end product look more like fried egg than pancake)
1st time my kids say I can cook nice food :D
can't wait for making the next batch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails