Thursday, March 20, 2014

I so really don't-know-what-I-want

I'm always like this ...
I so really don't know what I want
I don't know if I want to be SAHM or FTWM
making choices is already very difficult for me
making choices that involve other lives especially those dear to me is extremely difficult.

or do I just like Quesera sera
'whatever will be, will be' ... 'the future not us to see'
BUT BUT BUT
what we do NOW will determine our FUTURE

what if down the road, the decision I made now was no good and I'm unable to reverse the effect? is it too late to regret? will I hate myself for making that decision earlier? 

the only consolation : not making a decision is not going to change anything... most probably the worst we can do. 
Again, some say you can leave the decision making to others .. yes for certain things but definately not for things affecting us and those dependent on us.

Life oh life ...





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails