Saturday, March 29, 2014

I've only got 2 and 1/2 day left

I've only got 2 and 1/2 day left for me to do things that need to be done
Cause after that I will have to divide my time 
for my family with time for work.

To be honest, I'm going back to work with a heavy heart, a real heavy heart
but life doesn't always go the way we want it to be 
while it's sad for me, 
the next best thing I can do is to concentrate best at what I do when I do it and be grateful. (translate as : work when it's time to work and be the best 'me' when with love ones and friends)

looking back at the past 1 year from today, 
I've got many things learnt, 
many things to say,
many things to share,
many things to be thankful and grateful for
many things to be paid forward

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails