Friday, October 22, 2004

7 fine days, 1 wonderful week

this week has been a wonderful week
everything seemed to fall into their place
never mind the 'extra' that was put in ...
the good things outnumbered the 'not-so-good'
and I shall believe there will be more to come, greedy isn't it? =P

sunday : got myself a handphone and a crystal bracelet (rm10 wan la)

monday : a collegue's father is able to help to reduce 'saman' amount for 'saman' that we didn't know existed (for speeding, that is, at kesas highway)

tuesday : got to know 2 nice people ( by disobeying elders' advise - don't talk to strangers)

wednesday : went for a great talk (which open up my mind)

thursday : closed a sale (and I'm grateful to those of you who gave me opportunity & guidance)

friday : we planned & discussed about our family holiday in December (and I know it will be great never mind who will bear the cost ^^!

saturday : sending my sis to school & going to market. and to cameron again (haha..I'll have time to relax abit & catch up on my reading)

so how have your week been?
just as great right? or even better ho?

ps. thought you might want to see our friends' latest post as well =)
http://woosahh.blogdrive.com & http://craprants.blogdrive.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails