Monday, October 11, 2004

Malaysian Idol


Our very first Malaysian Idol "Jacqueline Victor"
http://www.malaysianidol.com.my/view_news.asp?AID=72

me ... not really a big fan of Malaysian Idol series
has not really sit down & complete watching a single show on TV
just knew enough of contestants' names to hold conversations ... venture into more details ... I'll not know what to say . . hehe =P

However, I decided to catch the final of "Malaysia Idol" live from Arena of Star, Genting Highlands on tv on friday night out of curiosity.
And I was mesmerised by Jac's performance ... she's simple yet great
She's singing from her heart .. especially the second song ‘When I fall in Love’ and third song‘Gemilang’.

Yes, indeed she garnered 76% out of about 1million sms votes ...
We believe she'll do Malaysia proud

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails