Saturday, October 23, 2004

"catch big fish, let go small fish"

"catch big fish, let go small fish"
will you?

I was at one of the small stall selling cystal at level 3 sg. wang.
Wanted to get myself a crystal bracelet (what to do? no one buy for me, so have to buy myself lo =P
I saw a basket of bracelet ... yup you read correctly .. a basket of bracelet
in various colour & variations .. and selling at rm10 each
basically these bracelets are made of small pieces of irregular size crystals string together ..
these bracelet may not have fine craftwork... but they are just SIMPLE & NICE

I was standing & selecting when a lady came over and sat to the chair next to me.
and she asked the sales assistant "which type of crystal is good for career?"
being a sales assistant, of course the guy introduce her some 'better prices' bracelet ..
and he explained about the benefits of the crystals & how it will grow.
I was selecting & EAVESDROPPING as well .. just out of curiosity la

then suddenly the lady turn over,
she asked " so what about all these bracelets in this basket? are they of any use? "
the sales assistant in sticky situation liao .. but this is what he said
" all these (in basket - rm 10 wan la) is actually no 'power' wan ... almost useless. they are actually made of all those leftover..low quality. The core & better quality ones are used to make these (pointing to those on display with beatiful price tags) "
the lady then look at me one kind ... I smiled to her =)
She looked away immediately, she then asked to have a look at some of the more prized crystal bracelets.
by then I had selected the SIMPLE & NICE rm10 'citrine' bracelet, paid & left.
hope the sale assistant did manage to
"catch the big fish"
in fact he got the "small fish" oso ma ... but not kenyang lo =P

ps. and the lady must be wondering ... "why is she buying those leftover which is of no use?"
and honestly I do not know loh. could it be I'm buying what I can afford?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails