Friday, October 01, 2004

hey, thank you very much ...

Subject:
RE: well done !!!
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:14:06 +0800
From:
Thean_Hock_Ewe@Dell.com
View Contact Details
To:
suching09@yahoo.com

Dear Su Ching,
System Service Tag : xxxxxxx

On behalf of Dell Technical Support, I would like to thank you for
taking your time to
provide us the feedback. We will continue to make a difference at every
opportunity we get.
Andrew remembers your case and he would like to thank
you for your patience and understanding as well.
Have a good day ahead.
Best Rgds
Ewe Thean Hock
-----Original Message-----
From: Low Su Ching [mailto:
suching09@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 10:09 PM
To: Ewe, Thean Hock
Subject: well done !!!
dear mr. thean,
support & services rendered by mr. andrew yun is
commendable.
his 'one call solution' effort in assisting customers
and his willingness to go 'extra mile' is highly
valued by customers like me who are 'computer
illiterate'
he was very helpful and efficient in his service.
well done !!
please continue to uphold such quality support &
services !!
thanks to your team for being so helpful
regards,
su ching
(1092423)

**************************************************************************************************

very lazy to write but I think Andrew is great =)

i was basically complaining about some problems i had, the call was made from fixed phone line downstairs but my pc is upstairs. although unable to make outbound call, he made the effort to request from his superior to make a call to my handphone. That time it was 9pm++ and their service hour is from 0900 - 2100.

Andrew guided me to check several things but first i had to unplug the pc and open the cpu casing. since my cpu is on the table, I'm unable to lay it down on its side to open the casing. I had to carry cpu to the floor, open the casing and start following instructions.

being very bad with pc hardwares and those 'things with wires and looks complicated', I was basically very slow and very 'illiterate'. but Andrew was good, he was very patient guiding me from A to Z (not mentioning that I had to put my handphone down on the floor, ask him to wait when i need both my hands to carry and handle those stuff. Don't ask me where's my hands free .. i couldn't locate it during then =P )

after everything seem to be ok (after testing with power plug attached) for the moment, i was actually ready to end the call to put back the casing, carry cpu back to table top and start connecting wires. haha...guess he knew me 'kelam kabut' that he offered to teach me put back casing and to connect cables and to ensure that the pc is working properly before ending the call. Again, he had to be put on hold while I carry cpu back to table top and connect wires...poor thing.

"it seemed to be ok now, but if problem persist leh? macam mana r? " i asked

" don't worry, i had lodge a report for you and this is your reference no. if anything, u give us a call again. don't worry, shall be alright " he answered

hey, thank you very much... =) shan fu shai

but I think he deserve a compliment for being so helpful & professional =)

he has a nice voice too but of course that's not the reason ... =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails