Monday, September 27, 2004

drink .. drank .. drunk (part 2)

haha... I knew I was not so 'steady' when almost everyone started asking me 'Are you OK?'
hey but really I did not drank that much o ... maybe cumulatively a small glass of red wine (or 1 and a half glass) and two gulp of hennesky for the last toast only. I even poured part of the hennesky to Terence.
We then proceeded to "Beach Club". Personally, I enjoyed the walk from menara TA to Beach Club while drizzling ... basically I was 'float' walking

I still remember seeing small children selling stuffs like chewing gum, tissue pack and flower. looking at them ... the way they look at customers pleading them to purchase ... makes me wonder ... who?
Entering beach club 'woke me' up for a while. remember telling myself "since I'm here, why not enjoy myself?"


Couldn't remember much till Jo An asked me whether I want to go out. She hold my hand and lead me out. Outside..me, jo an & alvin chatted before I feel the liquor is taking a toll on me.
I felt very 'light', sleepy and worse of all wanted to vomit. aiya, that time very 'shan fu' la
it was then someone suggested that we take a rest at the car. thanks to jo an & alvin for bringing me to the car.

having difficulty throwing up, felt like throwing however nothing came out. can't remember much except that I throw up almost the dinner I had. Lucky I managed to climb out of addy's car before throwing up. Had both my shoes and legs covered with my vomit (Did I kena u all? jo n, terence, foong ling, jane? very sorry o) but really i felt much better after throwing up.
looking back, i felt embarassed leh =) ... people drank so much also no problem, me drank just a bit like this already, some more menyusahkan orang lain ... sigh


If I'm not wrong, alvin drove us home and we left the window open for who knows when I might throw up again =P
When reached home, I scrambled for my keys and remembered some friends got down the car to help me open the lock although I insist I'm still able to ... thanks friends =)
I slept on the sofa, woke up about 5am only to realised that I had not changed and had not locked the second lock as well as the glass sliding door. Quickly locked, changed (afraid later my parents will lecture..haha) and went back to my room to sleep.


Supposed to drive my parents to Tasik Permaisuri but don't think I'm fit to drive plus the terrible headache. So, my father had to drive lo ... he thought I had headache and lazy to wake up.
lucky he don't know I'm drunk till forgot to lock second lock and sliding door...hehe =P

Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the experience and great time!!! THANKS EVERYONE !!! =)

2 comments:

Su said...

=P
my dad tak tahu me have blog la..
don't know whether he know what is blog =D

but after a few days, I actually told him I came home drunken but leave out the part where I forgot to lock ... guess what my father said ..
" don't know how to drink, want to learn people drink " (literally translated from mandarin)
and he's laughing =) while saying this

Jim Handy man said...

Good knowledgeable article. This post is really great on this valuable topic. how to replace sliding glass door

Related Posts with Thumbnails