Friday, September 03, 2004

conversation with black ...

he is a great guy ...
... had previous experience as bartender, cook at thai and japanese restaurant
... started working at age of 18, currently as life guard at Sunway Lagoon when he's not at Perhentian
... has lots of friend staying at Len Seng & Bukit Anggerik area

excerpt of conversation
me : you have a pair of very beautiful eyes, you know?
black : you think so? (blnking his eyes)
me : yup, very beautiful
black : a lot of people say the same to me too. I used to have very long lashes, but i snipped them
me : but why?
black : coz if they are too long, look like girl
me : oh..ic
the rest ... not suitable to be posted =P

he is also one of the performer for fire show ... very skillful with his tools

BLACK ... a guy who gets to do what he likes & get paid
BLACK ... thanks for everything =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails