Monday, September 13, 2004

alone?

Sunday around 3pm - 4pm, me and my sis went grocery shopping at a hypermarket in cheras
there I met my collegue (or should I say senior) Ms.Felicia
She was shopping with her husband and her daughter

She was very suprised when she saw me pushing the trolley all by myself
I was suprised too ;P
as the first question she asked before I greet her was
" you alone? shopping? no one accompany you ah? " (with her eyes wide open)

I then greeted her, her hubby and her daughter
then tried to explained
" no la, came with my sis. she went over the other side to get something "

Felicia : Oh, came with your sister. How come never walk together?
I thought you are shopping alone, so lonely
Me : (smile) so ngam ma, she go get something. You shop here with your family often?
Felicia : no la, sunday free so bring our daughter shopping lo
Me : oh ... , ok la..me also have to look for my sister. see you =)

I pushed my trolley walking away, thinking
' shopping alone' ? nothing wrong r
' shopping alone' ? not strange also
' shopping alone' ? not bad, in fact I think I like it also

but then don't know why others view it as something out of norm leh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

" you alone? shopping? no one accompany you ah? "

You should answer: "I'm with the "others", hunting in the jungle, my shopping cart is accompanying me" ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails