Monday, September 20, 2004

' dai tao ha '

In order not to forget to pay bills, I make it a point to schedule my utility bills payment earlier .. all at one go.
Usually I'll schedule my bills payment right after my cut-off date for my credit card statement best possible before due date of the bills
for this month, I was early...by beginning of the month..had already scheduled payment at a few sites.

but it was at this want that my 'dai tao ha'ness shone =P
http://www.payonline.com.my
It was 15th of September and I has yet to receive e-mail confirmation that the transaction for Telekom although I had received the cofirmation for tmnet payment.
I had scheduled both payment to be on 6/9/04.
I called Telekom customer service line to double check, no payment received.
I decided to chk my payment history at the site. Nothing reflected but I remembered scheduling it.

It was when I was about to logout that I saw something
I scheduled my payment for Telekom bill no doubt on 6/9 but in year 2005
no wonder no payment was made... and I was trying to put the blame on various parties and systems ... in actual ... it was all my mistake la =)

I couldn't help laughing at my 'silly'ness ...hahah =D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails