Wednesday, September 01, 2004

brand new hair...

brand new hair only... no brand new head =P
together with chai yee n kee fong .... went for haircut ....
since today is INDEPENDENCE day, me decided to let the hairstylist have the FREEDOM to do what she wanted to my 'lifeless' and 'low maintenance' hair

lucky me .... it turn out fine ... in fact this was the first cut after abt 1 year...haha
after some coaxing, decided to go for hairwash n treatment as well ... never had hairwash n treatment before ... sounds ridiculous but it's true =P
the beautiful shampoo girl was good, she had learnt for about a year only and she is very good at massage and a good conversationalist too =) made me felt so relaxed

I spent rm50 ... but it was all worthwhile =)
no wonder they say .... a new hair cut renew your confidence la

last word of advise I got from them : you have to look after your hair liao =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are the pics?
no pics... boring lar...

Su said...

oh..the beautiful shampoo girl =D
don't worry, next time I'll purposely make a trip there with keef's digicam to snap her pics =D

Su said...

oh...the beautiful shampoo girl pics, is it? =P
no problem, next time i'll purposely make a trip back to the saloon armed with keef's digicam to snap her pics =P

yalo...no pics very 'dry' ho ..
then help me find sponsor for digicam lo, hehe =P
no worry, got perhentian CD pics later =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails