Saturday, September 04, 2004

by Nick Traina ...

Mom ...

I have known a million people
But never one like you
Many of my friends are special
But I still don't have a clue
How you got to be so wonderful
The world's most perfect mom
You' ve always loved and helped me
Even when I was wrong
I'm sorry I've made you cry
I'll do my best to make you proud
I promise I will try
Everyone sees hardship
And everyone feels pain
And if anyone knows it's you and me
That sun will shine through rain
You' ve given me so much
That words are not enough
To say how much I love you
I'm trying and it's tough
Without you I'd be nowhere
You believed in me no matter what
My arms are always open
I promise you they'll never shut
I have more respect for you
Than any woman alive
And my shoulder is always here
If you ever need to cry
Everything will turn out fine
Because I will always love you
Until the day I die

Nick Traina
August 1996

ps. i love you, mum

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails