Monday, October 11, 2004

lost not found

I was wrong ...
I thought no one would want a handphone like mine ... nokia 3315
I was wrong ...
I left it out of my sight for a few seconds
and now it's gone ...
there goes one of my precious possession ...
and now I have to fork out money to get a replacement ...
the number ... lucky I registered, thus I'm able to have back the same number
the mobile phone ... have to forego my savings for digi cam and pendrive
the contacts and sms ... it has 'gone with the wind'
I was wrong again ...
didn't backup my contact lists for quite some time

actually when I realised my hp was not where I placed it, I did a frantic search..hoping it was not taken, hoping to find it in my bag.
I was dumbfounded. It took me some time to realise it's gone. Alone I didn't know what to do, who to call ... I was at a lost I have to admit.
Couldn't remember any number to call .. not even the Digi service number to bar the line.
At last, what I did at the public phone was calling my own hp number ... what do I say if someone answer the call? I don't know... but I didn't managed to get through and it went into the voice mail.
in retrospect, now I realised my crisis handling ability is this BAD ...
haha.. I was calm throughout the entire episode though

well, I paid a very expensive tuition fee for a lesson that was taught over and over again to me previously... but I guess me learnt better thru 'hands - on experiences' ... sigh

till I have my new hp, please do me a favour
in any case, if your number is among those which I have not backup
pls send me sms or give me a call to let me have your number, can?
thanks ya =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor you ... better luck next time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails