Monday, June 20, 2005

bed sheet

While waiting for a friend, I walked around the ‘ bed sheet ’ department of SOGO (near office) to see if I could find any nice bed sheet on offer.

There was one design that attracted me, so when the sales assistant approached
I asked " adik, ada design sama ke untuk ‘king’ size atau ‘queen’ size? "
" ada kut, nanti kak saya cari " she say while leading me to another rack.
I saw the price tag when she handed me the package. It read : RM149.
( … in my mind … wow, I don’t even have that amt of cash with me … and beds at home not used to wearing such expensive clothes… haha)
" ini ada promotion ke, dik? Design dia cantik, akak suka tapi Cuma harganya cantik juga"
" buat masa ni belum lagi kak. Masa sales dulu, harga dia lebih kurang rm40 lebih ..rm50. Kan akak suka, akak beli masa sales nanti"
" yia? Hanya rm40 – rm50?"
" betul kak. Sebab sini, brand ni, saya yang buat price tag"
" nanti bila ada sales lagi?"
" kalau tak silap .. akhir bulan julai atau awal august"

My friend, Vivian then called asking me where I’m
So I said " SOGO loh, looking for bed sheet"
Vivian : so got ngam size? Ngam design? You choose longer a bit lah. I late a bit.
Me : Design nice, size ngam, price tak ngam. Ok lah, I’ll wait for you. Faster ah.

When call ended, the adik said : akak tunggu husband ye? nanti boleh minta dia bayar.
( … I don’t recall having any friends by the name of ‘husban’ wo … LOL )
I couldn’t help laughing : LOL .. alamak .. akak nampak macam isteri org ke? Ni mesti sebab akak nampak tua kan? Tapi best juga kan kalau ada husband boleh datang tolong bayar …. Haha … LOL
She smiled embarrassedly : tak de lah, kak. Akak nampak muda lagi.
Me : gembira akak .. tak pe dik, akak beli nanti bila ada sales…murah sikit
She : ya kak. Nanti akak boleh cari saya lah.
Me : ok lah, itupun kalau dik ingat akak ni lagi … haha. Ok akak pergi dulu ya. Terima kasih.

Later, when I met Vivian, I asked her
Do I look like I’m married? She answered negative.
But just now, the sales girl say my husband (that’s YOU) will come & pay for the bed sheet …. Wahhahah
Vivian : wei, don’t simply say ah, after people think we are les…
Me : LOL
Vivian : SOGO got so many departments … got ladies dept, you go look for clothes mah or you go supermarket for something to eat .. you go those household department some more look for double bed bed sheet for what?
Me : LOL .. cheh .. if need to buy double bed sheet for home cannot wan meh? Who say you can only buy bed sheet for your own bed? Haiya … LOL

Thinking back, lucky last time when choosing baby clothes for friend's baby,
I asked the salesgirl whether baby usually wear long sleeve or short sleeve, what type pf material suitable for baby, lucky she didn't ask "How many month is your baby?" haha... =D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails