Monday, June 20, 2005

fathers will always be fathers ..

Due to exam stress, me had over last week, coerced my friends & collegues to talk more about their fathers ...
and here are some ...

Kaval : you know, my elder sister always call my father to pick her up especially at night, my father actually complaining "aiyah ... always have to pick up the elder daughter. If got boyfriend like second daughter then easy lah .. got driver "

Yin : ... not like that say one, like my sister got boyfriend already, father also worry whether the boyfriend treat the daughter well... whether for real or play (gao gao zhen) only. Got driver .. but if come home late a bit, father also worry...sigh

then another collegues, shao farn whose father was admitted early may when he fell of the motorbike said : our fathers always want worry for us and care for us, but because they are the man of the family so they seldom show it.

excerpt from other friends ...
" no need to celebrate father's day wan, everytime I asked him, he say no need waste money"
" actually my father is the one who taught me how to cook that dish wan "
" it's actually my father which I'm afraid to reveal about my current relationship. you know fathers can sometimes be more conservative. they want only the best for their daughter "

well, my father ... too much to say ... one blog also not enough

most recent one lah ... today
he actually bought a pack of 'Mamee' (yup, yellow packaging mee like crackers) and a box of chocolate ice cream ... nothing special right?
because today I'm having exam so unable go grocery shopping, so he actually replace ...
instead of buying those normal grocery ... I didn't expect my father to be so observant .. he must have realised that I always grab a packet of 'Mamee' and a box of chocolate ice-cream home.
He actually know I everytime curi curi buy 'Mamee' and ice-cream when go shopping although I will usually hide them once reach home =P

another one (abt a year or two back)... which makes me smile when think of it
my father actually ask me "you go to work no need make up wan ah?"
when I answered "no need" he responded 'ohh... "
then i said "not necessarily loh ... unless got programme or function"
which my father then said " why? no money to buy cosmetic ah? buy those reasonable wan loh, no need those expensive wan or else you can use last time your mother's"

fathers will always be fathers =)

Happy father's day ... to all fathers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails