Tuesday, June 21, 2005

老鼠爱大米

Yin, as per your request .. the lyrics
Kavaljit, as per your wish .. the translation ( literally) ... hope can understand la
else have to ask shao farn explain liao .. hehe =P

老鼠爱大米
Rat loves big rice (maybe cheese can also =P

我听见你的声音 有种特别的感觉
Have a special feeling when I hear your voice
让我不断想 不敢再忘记你
make me keep thinking, dare not forget you
我记得有一个人 永远留在我心中
I remember there's someone who'll always be in my heart
哪怕只能够这样的想你
afraid only able to think of you this way
如果真的有一天 爱情理想会实现
If there's a day, love aspiration will come true
我会加倍努力好好对你永远不改变
I will double my effort to be good to you, will not change forever
不管路有多么远 一定会让它实现
no matter how far is the road, will make it materialise (come true)
我会亲亲在你耳边对你说(对你说)
I'll whisper by your ear, telling you
我爱你爱着你 就像老鼠爱大米
I love you, loving you, just like rat love cheese
不管有多少风雨 我都会依然陪着你
don't care how how much rain or shine (obstacles) I will still be by your side
我想你想着你 不管有多么的苦
I miss you, think of you, don't care how difficult
只要能让你开心 我什么都愿意 这样爱你
as long as able make you happy, I'm willing .... this is how much I love you

ps. the other song, later only ya ... let me brush up my chinese & english first ... =D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails