Tuesday, February 28, 2006

BAD-MINT-ON

it's a beautiful saturday morning and a group of girls decided that they want to play badminton.
with great enthusiasm and energy level, we proceed to the payground near keef's home.
don't not know what happened? but it's abit strange that I'm willing to give up my precious sleep to be there by 7.30am


it has been sometimes since me hold a racquet [ and now me forgot how to spell :p ]
for the first few minutes, we were hitting the wind although the shuttler cock (bulu tangkis) was right in front of us.
yah, me getting old.. eyesight no good, hitting not sharp, precision and estimation no good, no energy to run about
but we had a great time laughing at each other..haha..
and the breakfast was great :) although me still didn't understand how the fella calculate.. selamba sahaja :p

ps. although the aunty selling kuih at tayton pasar pagi not open, me enjoy walking the pasar pagi :)
ps. my buttock actually pain on sunday but me still want to play this saturday :p

1 comment:

cy said...

I didn't play since Form 5 already... Wah... Really hitting the wind... But, i'm having great time... Looking fwd to this week...

Related Posts with Thumbnails