Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Enjoy the moment

There are things that you know are worth waiting
Worth waiting because you know you will enjoy the moment
Worth waiting because you know that’s what you wanted


At last me got what I waited for with the help of a good friend, Mai
Me finally get to try the rides at Cosmo World, Berjaya Times Square on 11/2/06
Despite minor hiccups, me really enjoyed the day.

Orrts Express
Where we move in circles at high speed on uneven grounds shaped like waves.
Once it started, me lost grip of the bar and flung towards Mai’s end. Poor girl, me must have ‘himpit’ her very ‘kuat’. It was a funny sight as no matter how hard me try to pull myself back to my end, me ‘himpit’ her more. We were basically laughing all the way as the wind blew our laughter away.

Space Orbit
Not prepared yet for the ‘keng’ rides, we tried ‘space orbit’ where we will ascend to a height about 2 to 3 storey and our seats start rotating in circles. It was windy and they have nice views up there but lack of speed. More of a leisure ride for me personally … like a rotating swing :) but it was nice view looking down from high above.
Roller Coaster (dunno what name)
It was too fast that me didn’t feel the ‘fright’. Me didn’t know we passed the loop till it reached back to the starting point. It was only at one-point near the beginning that got my heart pumping, the rest was too-fast-to-realise where we are. Even Mai agreed that it wasn’t as scary as it looks.

360* (like-it-so-much-till-forgot-see-name)
Ask mai how me go ga-ga over this ride, me just love the feeling when we are hanging in the air supported only by the plastic safety bar across our bodies. Our bodies basically was separated from the chair. While the cute Japanese guy opposite me closed his eyes like a small child, me kept my eyes wide open to capture the moment.
During the first 360* rotation on first attempt, me think I heard my own heartbeat, it wasn’t that fast but I could feel the rhythm.
2nd attempt was a blissful experience, remember telling mai "bestnya" as we were high up above swinging down :)

DNA mixer
As it suggest, it may choke the food we eat out. We were rotated in every possible direction. This sent blood rushing to every part of our body. Me realized my voice almost gone after completing the ride.

Why try the rides? Because me realized me need a little more challenges and excitement to tell myself that life is still great and that I can overcome my fear. And yes I did, the rides wasn’t as scary as I thought or when I’m looking at them from outside. It also bring back the child in me and allow me to know there’s so much more to life ")

me couldn't help laughing remembering these moments.
me think me looked like a locker watchdog :p why ah?
that day, when me holding the locker door open for mai, the young man in front of her put his bag straight into the locker without even asking. me think me looked at him with eyes wide open (expressing shocked la, apa lagi? )
instead this was what happened
(in cantonese)
young man : how to lock this one?
me : put the coins into the slot.
he then inserted 1 fifty cents coins (actually need 2)
me : need 2 coins, where's another one
young man : aiya .. u never tell me need 2 coins. inside bag ah
me : take out n put lah
(he then took another 50 cents coins and inserted to slot)
young man : how ?
me : close and turn the key to lock
(after locking, he passed the key to me ... tak tahulah kenapa)
me : the key, you keep yourself
young man : but I'm going to ride the 'go shan che' ..roller coaster, later it fell out.
(as though me dunno you're taking rides :p
me : keep in your packet (point to the small pocket on his pants and signal him to go for the ride)

and me meet a cute japanese guy (ask mai how cute) that doesn't really speak english. We were 'chicken and duck talking'. we were doing most of the talking with hand signs :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails