Wednesday, February 22, 2006

spca

spca
stray - play - catch – adopt
they were left stray – we go play with them – they catch our attention – we adopt them


aiya, it actually is
Society of Prevention of Cruelty against Animals


me had a confession to make…
me actually went to torture the animal instead of helping them :p
bad of me leh :p
as though that's not cruel enough, me brought accomplice along :p
SPCA has always been a place me wanted to visit,
perhaps it's the doggies ..
just wanted to do something for them for eg. give them love, play with them, bath them
and give something to myself for eg. happiness, learn to take care of animals, learn to be patient, learn to love …


19.02.06
So far in my life, me had never met so many doggies
From small puppies to dogs as tall as me (when they stand on hind legs)
Me know nothing about dogs
But one thing me know, they wag their tails when they are happy and friendly.
Me like to look at dogs in their eyes, they are so trusting.


Got too immerse playing with the puppies,
it was in the car later that me realised me forgot to wash my face … hands washed liao la :p
hehe.. purposely don’t want to wash wan, puppies don’t just lick everyone, they only lick the person they like :p yah, as much as me would like to believe so :p


me planning to go again, anyone?
going to clean dogs' 'poo' wan ah :p
don't say me didn’t say earlier ah :p

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanna go...

Related Posts with Thumbnails