Tuesday, February 26, 2008

colour blinded


I've always say never ask a colour blinded person (like me) to choose colours .. hehe
reason being ... all colours to me are beautiful
and I like colours be together because it is only then each colour's beauty will flourish..
and it's due to this that I may find it quite tough to single out a certain colour that is more beautiful than the other.

Once someone very close to me (who know I love all things colourful) asked whether do we paint our room in stripes of colours?
Now I wonder do I get to do things this crazy?? =p blek

What colour will you paint your room? Your feedback will be very helpful to me =)
please submit by 8.30am on 1/3/08
as mentioned earlier, I think I'm too colour blinded to choose =p therefore I need your help

4 comments:

cy said...

erm ... i like something light ... so one vote for light baby blue ...

anechoic said...

if color blind paint what color also no different lar..
dun paint red & green lor..

use pearl white :P

Unknown said...

choose light colours- they put you in the light mood....i'll go for the lightest shade of pink (like my room) or pearly white....

Su said...

Thanks alot buddies!! I roughly know what colour to choose.. pearly white or pearly white with slight tint of either violet, pink or cream.

Related Posts with Thumbnails