Saturday, February 09, 2008

Reunion dinner

Reunion dinner this year actually makes me like cooking =) keke... and eating actually.
ok lah... I had always loved eating =p
Some of the simple simple food which I cook for this year =)

The fried egg with oyster (like oo chian) was with dried oysters ... because forgot to buy fresh ones loh


I documented all the details since it's my 1st time cooking reunion dinner.

Although it may not be as tasty as
Andy's .... but i still think it's yum yum for a first timer =p
I'm addicted to the 'feel good' endorphin that I get when my loved ones finishes the food I cooked.


I'm proud of myself. After all, I did cooked up a storm in the kitchen... kakaka....


the '7 * pan' which dad selected from the market and cut vegetables

the mushroom and 'happiness' (sea cucumber in cantonese)

the small abalone and 'zhen g bao' in can, the 'good things' (hou xi - oyster in cantonese) and wolfberries.

the yet to be steamed 'abundance' (yu - abundance in Mandarin)

This is where we cook ... airy and nice =)

The storm I cooked up in the kitchen...keke

taken when I couldn't wait for the steam fish =p

The REUNION DINNER
ps. I'm going to cook for our dinner tonight again... =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails