Friday, February 29, 2008

Coping well?



Off late, I've many friends and relatives asking if I'm alrite without a domestic helper.
Need not worry as I'm still alive and KICKING !!!

In fact, I think the CRASH course is effective ...
Although so, I will always remember what a friend of mine said
"You're a women, you should know how to do all these"

Honestly, I'm beginnning to adapting well to life like this ...
It reinforce the saying that 'Life is not a bed of rose' which indeed is very true.

My growth these few months is exponential and it actually light up my usually low self esteem ..
Now it seem to me that I'm a capable little girl ... no longer that 'anything also dunno' girl.
Of course, I did made alot of mistakes in the process ... but what is success without mistake.

I'm now feeling like a little tree with new shoots ... growing bit by bit each precious day ... absorbing sunlight and water to help me grow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails