Tuesday, February 05, 2008

most delicious dinner

This will be the 1st time sis, dad & me will be cooking reunion dinner.
Last time we used to eat at grandparents' home...
Then when we opted for steamboat for reunion because I don't know how to cook and am lazy to learn cooking.
However, this year we have muster enough courage to decide that we wanted to cook our reunion dinner.

And I'm currently pouring over the cookbooks.
Something which I previously only do when I'm feeling hungry and needed some visual satisfaction... keke =p

The thought of cooking together with my family bring warmth to my heart. It's like a project we are embarking on, full of enthuasiasm and don't want it to end.

To all of us, enjoy our reunion dinner ....
for it's the most delicious dinner in the world

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails