Saturday, February 02, 2008

I will survive

In about a week's time, my domestic helper will be going back to her home country for good.
And we'll be left grabbling with our new found responsibilities.
These responsibilities are new to me.
Athough they are not impossible feats but for a spoilt brat like me, they do seem impossible.
It's not a matter of whether I'm willing to do but more of a matter of time and my energy level.

Nevertheless, I have survived worse, so what is this little peanut? =p (more like a durian actually)
I will survive
Rephrase : I gotta survive

Although I may not be able to sleep... but I'm going to sleep because
I gotta survive each and every day...
and I need my sleep and will have to get all the sleep I want while I still can...
cause I do not know how many hours do I get to sleep when we no longer have someone to look after our daily chores at home.

Till then, wish me luck.
and if I do not update my blog as frequent as I used to, your understanding is sincerely appreciated.
There are really just so much a person can do... what more a spoilt brat like me...

ps. and in preparation for those gruelling sessions, I've cropped my hair short ... as short as possible so that they do not get into my way.

5 comments:

anechoic said...

ganbatte!!


ps: i can help for RM 20 per hour. special discount for frens :P

Su said...

thank you =)

ps. ok, deal. You may start work after CNY. Please report to work from 9pm to 1pm =p

ps. alamak...those part time domestic helper only RM50 for 4-5 hours leh...keke =p

anechoic said...

9pm to 1pm..wah so long hour?

like that, have to charge extra.. :P

KA said...

need me to send you the songs 'i will survive or not'?

Su said...

oh..yes, I really need the song.
I think I'll be chanting the song while mopping the floor and scrubbing the toilet and washing the car ... =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails