Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged by anehoic

Do you think you're hot?
No, the chinese sinseh say I'm the 'cold' type

Upload your favorite picture of you.
Why do you like that picture?


it brings back fond old memories .... and tells a thousand stories.

When was the last time you ate pizza?

No idea, really. I'm more interested to know when will I get to eat pizza again? =p

The last song you listened to?

Don't know much - a duet English song

What are you doing now besides this?

Singing along to some chinese songs

What name would you prefer besides yours?
Zhen .... that's how my dad call me or
Noi .... that how my mum used to call me
(what am I saying?? these are my names)


People to tag

Keef
NDC
Koze
Chai Yee
Judge Dredd

Who is number one? a close friend (who's very much in love) =p

Number 3 is having a relationship with? number 2

Say something about number five? someone I meet yesterday morning at LRT station

How about number four? a close friend who seldom sleep when we go for trips =p

Who is number two? number 3's dear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah.. like that oso can ah.. mention my name.. haha.. thanks..

Have time go yum cha again.::)
Happy go lucky

Related Posts with Thumbnails