Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wedding photos

Many people want the bridal house which have the best gowns, best photographer and best-of-everything, and yet when they had gone through the trouble searching for the best, they have another worry, they are afraid that since so many people feel that that’s the best, they may wear the same gowns or gowns are not available on their wedding day.

And after they have got what they want, they had difficulties choosing the allocated ‘posts’ as all the photos are very very nice and like their tag line : marriage is only once in a lifetime …
They end up wanting all the photos taken and needless to say, there’s a price to pay.

The wedding portrait is just the little beginning of a beautiful journey together …. Sometimes, couple may have the most perfect and beautiful portrait but it may not guarantee a perfect marriage.
While it may be a good to have the best of everything, sometimes there’s beauty in imperfection.
Somehow, I always believe that there’s always always beauty in imperfection(s).

Although it’s good to get the best of everything for your once in a lifetime event, try to stay on the ground and do what’s within means.
Yes, I know I’m saying this and yet once upon a time, I had wished to take very beautiful (natural) wedding photos.
Nevertheless, I think I’ve got a reasonably good deal ….
But it’s not because I’ve done a lot of homework to find the best-in-everything bridal house … It’s not because I will not settle for the second best
I think it’s because I’ve not set a high expectation …. And let nature takes it course
Sometimes things turn out best when we least expect them.

Now you tell me, what can an average Jane like me expect? =p Hehe

Ps. I wonder whether there are ‘they’ who have not at one time or another fallen for the golden phrase ‘It’s once in a lifetime’? (not applicable to those N/A categories ok =)
For I was one of them who vowed not to fall prey, but ended otherwise … under unforeseeable circumstances … but that’s what life’s all about


Somehow, this post was inspired by 'someone' (let's say not really close) who keeps comparing and wanted only nothing but the best-of-everything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when can we see the photos ???

ns said...

yeah, when ???

anechoic said...

i was expecting to see some pics too..but all words. :S

upload to FB please!! :P

Su said...

no worries... sure can see one =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails