Thursday, November 06, 2008

let's take a walk down memory lane

I found an effective way to relieve stress ... well, at least it works for me
looking back at old pics ... old good times ...
and those somewhat crazy things that we do ... that bond us together

Let me bring you to a walk down memory lane =p lol
You'll better better thereafter ... and you'll be caught smiling to yourself, trust me
(cause that's what I'm doing now) =p



outside & inside Penang national park















the guys doing 'those MTV' style







at a kolam air panas ...somewhere









at langkawi 4 season hotel









look at the 2 torch bearer =p













on langkawi island tour







i like how we spread out like a fan =p










the beach near where we camp

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my fav trip !!!! beaches, stars, laughters, toilet incident, 8 ppl in a room (we still havent break that record yet hor :P)

thanks su ...

Anonymous said...

ohh ohh ... i just remember ... and also my slippers fell into the sea !!!

Su said...

hehe...of course we remember the poor slipper =p lol
wonder is it doing good as bed for the fishes? =p lol

Unknown said...

really brings back old memories...miss those moments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails