Tuesday, November 04, 2008

yup, I'll do exactly that














I used to have a to-do-list to remind myself of things that need to be done each day.
(useful especially for forgetful people like me=)

I do have a office list & a personal list (for obvious reasons)

However, I spotted a 'very mischevous' addition to my list (which I left lying on my table) that particular day.
It was just a simple gesture, some simple words, but they deliver a whole new lot of meanings.
I couldn't stop myself from capturing the 'moment'
Yet I caught myself asking myself "Am I loving my loved ones enough?"

I think the person who has added to my to-do-list may not feel enough love from me =p LOL
From that particular day onwards, I'll do exactly that ----> love dear dear more =)

1 comment:

Lawsh said...

number 4 is NEVER enough =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails