Friday, November 14, 2008

Everyone is getting married

Just in this 3 months, I’ve many relatives & friends getting married.

Starting from
2nd Nov 08 – my cousin wedding
8th Nov 08 – my school mate’s wedding
29th Nov 08 – my colleague’s wedding
6th Dec 08 – my cousin wedding
20th Dec 08 – my school mate’s wedding
20th Dec 08 – my ex-colleague wedding
26th Dec 08 – my ex-colleague wedding
3rd Jan 09 – my cousin wedding

Is it the age? the time(year) and trend? the parental pressure? the peer pressure? or just plain coincidence?

2 comments:

anechoic said...

they got nothing better to do..or maybe too much money. ;)

hahaha..

Lawsh said...

actually there is a season, just like the monsoons, good dates will have more weddings. especially end of the lunar calender ie now :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails