Monday, November 22, 2004

Mini Financial Planning Workshop

Dear all,

Having discovered the beauty & importance of Personal Financial Planning
(and I'm still discovering),
I find it very useful and beneficial to young people like us.
I believe everyone of us have many goals that we would like to achieve in life.

I consider myself lucky to have gained exposure to Personal Financial Planning
and experience how it can help me to achieve my life goals.
Somehow I realised Personal Financial Plannning is related to us one way or another.

I couldn't help but to want to share this with my loved ones & friends.
It is with this, that I approached my Group Agency Manager and the
management of SBB Mutual to have a workshop session for sharing with my friends.
Seeing my enthusiasm & sincerity,
not only they gave the 'green light' but back me with full support.

I truly believe the greatest gift a person can give to friends, is information on how to financial plan their life goals.

It is with this similar intention that I would like to extend this invitation to you to
attend this workshop (no need to pay wan lah) but do confirm your attendance.

I do encourage you to take up this invitation as opportunity may not come twice.
Give yourself the opportunity to learn about Personal Financial Planning.

Again, I hope my team's effort and sincerity is of great use to you.

" Someone's sitting in the shade today
because someone planted a tree a long time ago "

"PLANT YOUR SEEDS NOW !!"

R.S.V.P
Su Ching
email : suching09@yahoo.com

Personal Financial Planning Workshop

Date : 28/11/04

Time : 2pm - 4pm

Venue : No.6B Jalan Tengku Ampuan Zabedah 9/K,
Seksyen 9, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor

* if you would like to bring along your friends & your spouse, please let me know ya.
Take care & see you on the 28/11/04


Warm regards,
Su Ching

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails