Monday, November 15, 2004

"winter" cleaning

We did some "winter" cleaning yesterday (or should we call it rainy season cleaning)
cleaned the aquarium, cleaned the sofa, cleaned the floor, cleaned the car, cleaned the room, cleaned the racks, cleaned the altar, cleaned the garden, cleaned the PC, cleaned my brain ...
has not really tried doing so many cleaning in a day... muscle a bit sakit but it was fun =)
like doing gotong royong with family.
still i like the last cleaning of the brain the best =P
but don't think it's clean enough =P

oops ... I think I heard my father said " We'll have one more round before Chinese New Year"
err.... I think I want to keep things clean from now till coming Chinese New Year so that we don't have much to do then =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails