Thursday, November 04, 2004

romanticca

He grabbed the mike and announced
" I want to dedicate this song to my dear wife "
" I have many things to say but I just want her to know I love her. She's very precious to me "
" Having her as my wife is one of the best thing ever happened to me "
and he sang Alex To's song - Tian Zhen (literally translated - naive)

his voice tremble, he is nervous but to her, he's great
she walked towards him ... brimming with happiness
she embraced him

they shared their stories - how they met, how they fall in love, their ups & downs, their future plans together

Suddenly, everyone seemed to be moved by this loving couple.
All of us stopped whatever we are doing listened very attentively.
We wish them well.

and yes, we're at my friend's wedding dinner.
yet, we didn't know our shy & timid friend is such a loving husband =P
love can make someone do things they never knew they could ... and yes, the bridegroom agrees

It's a memorable evening and a sweet wedding dinner.
Never mind that we have to go back to work on Monday (the wedding dinner was on Sunday evening)
We really wish you well ... willis & felicia =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails