Thursday, August 05, 2010

我一点也不觉得辛苦, 只是觉得很幸福

* pic source : Mothercare brochure

In support of World Breastfeeding Week (1st - 7th August 2010)
'Every ounce counts'
one of the best moments in life ...

Many people asked why do I go through all the trouble
but to me, it's no trouble at all .. It's something I love to do.

I've never mind that
when I'm @work, I have to use my lunch time for this
when I need to attend trainings (in hotel/training centre), I'll have to call up 1st to make prior arrangements.
when I go for shopping, I'll have to find baby & nursing friendly places.
when I'm on the go, I'll have to make sure the car shade is in the car.
when my breastpump malfunction / rosak, I call the whole world for help.
And when I finally found help, i'll have to bring the pump to LRT station far away for people to repair.
when I go to work / come home, I have to lug all the 'neccesities' up and down in rain/shine (at times climb stairs to 8th floor)
when I intend to have a full night sleep, I have to wake up few times throughout the night.

...there are just so many 'when...' that may makes me mind, but they just don't.


我一点也不觉得辛苦, 只是觉得很幸福


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails