Tuesday, August 03, 2010

everytime

I realised that everytime when I have something bothering my mind
or when I've lots of thinking to do,
I'll start doing some 'stupid' things that does not require thinking like -colouring-, -folding stars-, -cross stitch-, -kneading-

Here I'm staring blankly at the mid year progess career dialogue form which I could not think of anything to write and start folding stars instead. It will be a one-to-one session tomorrow.
I do not know what are my strengths displayed, what are my areas for development and what are my training needs in the next 6 months. Is all these really important and really matters? Or are we doing this just for the sake of doing??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did it for the sake of doing it...(and the bonus of course)...sigh...i hate appraisals...

Su said...

sometimes I wonder why should we be judged based on other people expectation and understanding?
For example : taking initiative. One leader sees it as good effort but another leader sees it as threat. really, one man's meat could be another man's poison ...sigh

Related Posts with Thumbnails