Monday, August 09, 2010

same same but different different


I do not know how & when did I started having this 'unusual' habit.
Whenever I see the clothes I like, I will not mind buying the same clothes but different colours. In fact, I'll buy same clothes with different colours.

Perhaps I'm lazy to choose which colour suits me best when I like almost all colours (I'm a colour person, remember...lol).
Perhaps I've never mind people saying I wear the same clothes everyday.

LOL...this is only one set of many examples. If you happen to have a chance to look at my working clothes, I have 3 sets of short sleeves working blouse of the same design but different colour.

All these while I thought this is something very normal until someone told me that buying the same clothes even with different colour is something that girls / ladies never do. Hey, here I'm doing it all these years...LOL.

Oh..if you still remember our 15/3/2003 Genting trip, I was wearing the same clothes - white on the 1st day and red on the 2nd day.
I didn't realised until ah dear highlighted to me.
haha...talking about people who are lazy to even decide what to wear ... LOL

ps. on a separate note, I really really really miss those trips ... our clothes colour combination in the photo also very nice =p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails