Sunday, August 22, 2010

how many pairs do I actually need?


The picture above reflect the number of shoes I bought this year alone...
Averagely almost a pair a month for the past 7 months ... crazy?
I've calculated ... I've total 10 pairs of shoes (slippers included).
Apart from those in picture above, I've 1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of walking shoes, 1 pair of working shoes & 1 pair of running shoes.
The only consolation is that most of my shoe does not cost more than RM60.
Each pair of shoes seem to have special meaning for me because I always remember where I got them & at what prices ..hehe
From left to right of pic :
1. Blue sandals from Tesco @ RM13.90
2. Bronze 1 inch dinner shoe from Sogo (member's day sales) @ RM16.90
3. White Crocodile walking shoes from Sogo (warehouse sales) @ RM39.90
4. Crocs-like walking shoes from pasar malam @ RM15.00
5. Beige ribbon 1 1/2 inch shoes from Jusco (member's day sales) @ RM21.90
6. Black heels working shoes from Sogo (member's day sales) @ RM16.90
overall I'm happy with my purchases although a pair of shoes a month is rather outrageous...LOL
Now that I think back...I've only got a pair of feet.
So, a promise to myself : No more buying shoes for 2010.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wah...ah su...u bought more shoes than any of us ....:P

anechoic said...

at least it prove u are a normal girl..lol :p

Su said...

keef : ya, gone overboard 6 pairs in 8 month. I'm crazy at times..hehe =p

anehoic : so nice of you to console me this way ...lol =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails