Saturday, August 13, 2005

PASS

Received a least expected letter from FPAM - Financial Planning Association of Malaysia. Me thought there are some outstanding membership fees to pay or some seminar notification.
However, it took me awhile to comprehend what the letter was all about. There were 4 pieces of paper altogether.


Me : lucky at last pass
Father : you sure ah? (looking at the result slip)
Well, I’ll be surprised if he didn’t ask because he knew I spent very very minimal time revising.
Me : this is only module 1, can be Associate Financial Planner (APF)only
When he saw that there were another 5 modules to go
Father : wah, so many more modules to go ah?"
Father : are you going to continue?
Me : yes, but later


... of course I didn't tell him all these =P
Later .. because I’m running low on cash.. very low in fact
Later .. because I’m getting lazier (no one can beat me at being lazy=P
Later .. because I need to see ROI first
Later .. because I’m searching for more because(s) … that’s the problem with me. Trust me I’m working on it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails