Monday, August 29, 2005

‘wai sik’ tortoises

Me happy … finally my tortoises are eating. They are binge’ing actually =)

As my sister put it ..
"like father, like son… like ah jie, like tortoise… so ‘wai sik’, all learn from you"


Me didn’t know that tortoises like to be fed. Have to put the stick pellet near their mouth, then they slowly learn to bite the pellet.
Now, they get excited .. climb up and down when they see ‘people’ come near.

They are now very active compared to last time when they don’t eat and make people worry.

Almost lost one of them last Saturday when my little cousins let them walk freely at the garden. Lucky found it hiding behind flower pot.
Must be trying to escape because can’t stand being overturned and passed hand to hand by my cousins.


Now, I don’t believe tortoises walk slowly because if it’s slow, how come it can get out of the sight of so many pairs of little cousins’ eyes… hehe =P

My tortoises will hate me for what they had to go through =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails